Free shipping on orders above 50 GBP
With a 100% recycled mesh upper and synthetic overlays, the TEIWAZ combines breathability with support and comfort. This hummel® performance shoe includes a technical tongue for an adaptive fit, as well as a soft and durable EVA midsole for cushioning and improve all-round performance. This sneaker includes an Ortholite® recycled insole for even more comfort and durability. The outside features a multidirectional traction design to prevent slips and slides.
- 100% recycled mesh upper with supportive synthetic overlays
- Performance tongue for an adaptive fit
- Internal heel reinforcement and Ortholite® recycled insole
- EVA midsole for cushioning
- Outsole with multidirectional traction design
Item No. 212118-2001
Size and fit
Delivery and returns
- Free shipping on orders above 50 GBP.
- Delivery within 5-7 business days.
- Easy returns.
10.000 steps to GREATNESS
It takes 10.000 hours of training to become world-class at anything. Stine Bredal Oftedal knows this by heart. From childhood until this day, she understands the importance of hours upon hours of dedicated training. Commitment. And sharing the dream. As a team.
The XK collection is created for those world-class athletes.